- 1 medium onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup pickled pepper juice
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 8 ounces pickled pepper rings, diced
- 12 ounces chunky-style salsa
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 taco shells, warmed
- Alfalfa sprouts or shredded lettuce
- Serves 4
Over medium heat, cook the diced onion in pickled pepper juice until juice evaporates. Add ground turkey and stir as it cooks. When turkey is no longer pink, add diced pickled pepper rings and salsa and heat through. Stir in cheese. Spoon mixture into taco shells. Top with sprouts or lettuce.
Per serving: 460 calories, 32 g protein, 28 g carbohydrate, 25 g fat, 105 mg cholesterol, 1470 mg sodium.
https://texastitos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/sliced-jalapenos-tub.jpg 259 300 salomon990 http://texastitos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/titos_logo.png salomon9902015-06-09 03:12:252015-06-09 15:41:51Tacos with Pickled Pepper Salsa