- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 5-ounce jars sharp Old English pasteurized process cheese spread
- 1 5-ounce jar blue cheese spread
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 cup sweet cucumber slices
Measure 3/4 cup cream cheese. Set aside. Combine remaining cream cheese and cheese spreads in a large bowl. Add sweet pickle relish. With electric mixer, beat until well-blended. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate. Spread into an even layer. Chill about 4 hours. To decorate, put the 3/4 cup cream cheese in pastry bag with shell or other decorative metal tip. Pipe border around edge. Garnish with sweet cucumber slices. Serve with crackers.