https://texastitos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/titos_logo.png 85 134 salomon990 http://texastitos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/titos_logo.png salomon9902015-06-10 01:46:472015-06-10 01:59:49Sweet Pickle Pie
Sweet Pickle Pie
- 3 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 5-ounce jars sharp Old English pasteurized process cheese spread
- 1 5-ounce jar blue cheese spread
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 3/4 cup sweet cucumber slices
Measure 3/4 cup cream cheese. Set aside. Combine remaining cream cheese and cheese spreads in a large bowl. Add sweet pickle relish. With electric mixer, beat until well-blended. Spoon into 9-inch pie plate. Spread into an even layer. Chill about 4 hours. To decorate, put the 3/4 cup cream cheese in pastry bag with shell or other decorative metal tip. Pipe border around edge. Garnish with sweet cucumber slices. Serve with crackers.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!