Jalapeño cream cheese dip loaded with green chiles, cheddar cheese and bacon! It doesn’t get any better than this addicting dip!
JALAPEÑO CREAM CHEESE DIP RECIPE
Several months ago I had a cream cheese dip similar to this one at a party. It was amazing!
POPULAR VIDEO ON KITCHEN GIDGET
Does anyone else get invited to a lot of parties meant to sell you products? The amount of invitations I receive is astounding, but I try to go if I can to support my friends.
The great upside to these parties are the appetizers (and wine!) that the host will invariably serve.
I can say no to handbags, jewelry and candles, but I can’t pass up a party platter!
I’m afraid I made somewhat of a pig of myself as I devoured this jalapeño cream cheese dip, but it was so good I could not stop eating it!
I decided to recreate the cream cheese dip recipe at home – with my own special touches. (Bacon!!)
While many people look forward to autumn for the changing leaves and pumpkin spiced everything, I most look forward to football season starting and all the delicious dips that go along with Sunday gatherings.
I’m not sure how to describe it other than that it’s a loaded cream cheese dip.
It has cheddar cheese, green chiles, jalapeños and bacon! I love chips and dip so much I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
The jalapeño peppers give it the tiniest bit of kick, which I love.
If you’re making it for your family or a crowd who you know can handle the heat, use hot jalapeños instead of mild! The cream cheese keeps things cool enough.
This jalapeño cream cheese dip is so easy, there are really no special instructions I need to give you.
Simply mix everything together then bake until hot and bubbly.
It can be served with a variety of veggies, crackers or chips for dipping. You’ll want to slather this on everything!
PIN THIS TO YOUR APPETIZERS & DIPS BOARD!
- 2 8 ounce packages Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 4 ounce can Diced Jalapeño Peppers, Drained
- 1 4 ounce can Diced Green Chiles, Drained
- 4 slices Bacon, Cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, About 4 ounces
- Tortilla Chips, Crackers, or vegetables for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until well combined. Mix in jalapeños, chiles, bacon, and shredded cheese.
- Spread mixture in a 1-1/2 quart baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve with chips or veggies for dipping.